Thursday 15 March 2012

Decision Time



So I have a ball up and coming for school. I have been trying to find the perfect dress for a while. I ended up buying two from Urban Outfitters (one of my favourite shops). Though I am still deciding which one to wear. I am preferential to the coral one. I was wondering if guys could comment, and help me make my decision. I also just bought some Jeffrey Campbell Lita Boots in Black Distressed Leather which I have been wanting for ages.



Pins And Needles Dress


Same As Above

Same as Above

Pins And Needles Dress

Same As Above

Same As Aboe

Vivienne Westwood Necklace

Low Luv Cuff

Same As Above

Same As Above



Jeffrey Campbell


 Sorry for the pictures being bad quality. Help would be much appreciated. By the way both dresses feature cut out parts in the back. I really wanted a dress that had some part of it cut out for some reason.

Enjoy.

1 comment: