Wednesday 29 August 2012

Hazy Days

This is my first blog post in a long long time. I am annoyed at myself for my lack of commitment but I have been so unbelievably busy that there simply wasn't time. After I came back from France I went away to Portugal for a month. This was lovely and I took my two good friends. Here are some photos of that trip.....










After this, I went to France to visit my friend that I hadn't seen in two years. It was amazing. The food, the strange world that I had fallen into, the shopping.... of which I couldn't buy very much because I ran out of money. I bought a lovely jumper from a random store in Biarritz, that is just divine and I wear all the time. 

I promise I will be more committed and keep you updated more often. 

My apologies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment