Saturday 3 December 2011

Green Envy

The colour between blue and yellow in the spectrum, the colour of envy, yet it is one of the main colours that the earth sprouts. Healthy food is green (generally)... It may be that my eyes are kind of this colour or it is around christmas time and I seem to be seeing green everywhere, that I seem to be particularly attached to it. I am staring at my desk at the minute on a saturday afternoon when everyone at my school is doing sport or being lazy smoking on the hill outside, and meanwhile I am thinking, hmmm what is green on my desk?
Since green represents envy, I try to feel when I feel envy the most, I guess its usually with clothing, when I see something I like on someone and I wish I had it. If someone is envious of something that is mine and then they go and get the same thing as me, I should take it as a compliment, but somehow I manage not to let myself. Maybe I just haven't reached that moment yet, when I can truly see that someone is trying to be a small part of me, and surely that is a huge compliment.
Usually I would place pictures with this blog showing my engagement with green, but I don't want to place random splurges of green all over the page in a strange fashion where no one would understand what I am trying to say, so I will think I will stop here.
GREEN
GREEN
GREEN
or maybe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment