Saturday 10 December 2011

Leopard fever

After doing my art, having spent about a million hours spending time drawing and painting leopards, I have actually nearly got bored of it. But not quite, I still love the pattern.
So here are a few ways to wear leopard print this winter, and maybe some not so wintery but I love.

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN Fred leopard-print calf hair brogues £635

EMMA COOK Oversized leopard-print silk top £270 

EQUIPMENT Signature leopard-print silk-chiffon shirt £250

EUGENIA KIM Janine leopard-print corduroy and rabbit earmuffs £125

TRULY MADLY DEEPLY animal cross tee £28.00

UNDERGROUND shoes leopard ponyskin creeper boots £145

YVES SAINT LAURENT Palais leopard-print calf hair pumps £550




Personally my favourite from these picks is the Equipment shirt, as though it has that leopard print it is hidden under that red which I just associate as such an autumn/winter colour. 

LEOPARD PRINT 
LEOPARD PRINT
LEOPARD PRINT

No comments:

Post a Comment